Thinking about something unique to blog about, something… random. Well, as fan of all these sprouting content creations on YouTube, I finally have another blog entry, and by the title it holds, 50 RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG. About the tag, I know a bunch of people to tag, about 42 to be exact, *smirks*
1. What is your best friend’s name?
I call them Baka and Kambing.
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yasss, slippers too! They’re comfy.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Nah. How can I do blogger poses then?
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
I have an inner ear so, yeah.
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
WHOA. WAIT. Just Veena. 😛
9. What is your song of the week?
Make You Feel My Love
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes yes yes! Barbie, life in the dreeeaaamhouuuseee.
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
My (Nanay) grandma’s ancestral house.
12. Heels or flats?
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
High School Musical 1, 2 & 3
14. Last person you kissed?
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I would never.
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Second day of our Second Semester, it was actually for our Reading & Writing subject.
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
Hehe, no. Can’t even drive.
18. Are you dating?
Yes. My bed, every Saturday.
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
A proposal by the man I would spend my life with, in a scenic view, with a hidden photographer.
20. Are you lazy?
21. How many languages can you speak?
One, two, three, four, five, FIVE.
22. Are you stubborn?
Having or showing dogged determination not to change one’s attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.
If that’s the case, then no, I am easily taken by my friends’ judgement.
23. Ever watch soap operas?
Childhood memories, with my Mommy Ging.
Kring, Kringkring, Karidad 👸
25. Ever used a gun?
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I can’t remember when my parents first kissed me. 🙊
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
My Mama bought it, skin tone color.
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
29. Do you want any tattoos?
30. Any strange habits?
Eating the pancakes that I am cooking while I cook before serving the rest.
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
HAHAHAHA. Bathing it with alcohol, trying to clean the screen. Turns out to be a mini swimming pool inside the screen. 😂😂😂
32. What ever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
Never had a boyfriend
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
Hm, my mom conceived me when she was 32, so maybe earlier?
34. Are you a risk taker?
No, I’d rather stay behind.
35. What happened the last time you cried?
I prayed for a healthier family.
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I don’t plan.
37. What’s your worst habit?
Pulling my eyelashes everytime my eyelids are itchy, then, I make a wish with the lashes.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
Seeing a head full of lice.
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
42. Who are you in love with?
Ewan, next question.
43. What do you want to know about the future?
If I will have twins, a boy and a girl. Arte, diba dapat about sa career? Hahaha. 🙊
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
My problem is who to marry 😂💔
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
Yes. 🙂 Love you people!
46. Why do you have a blog?
Academic requirement, but I am so into it I wanna pursue blogging.
47. How old are you?
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Talk back to my parents.
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Sebastian or Christopher
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Anne Curtis, because of her fiance Erwan Heussaffffffffff.
Okayyyyy, now I’m gonna tag the people I wish to do this on their blogs too. Come now people, do it!